Friday, July 20, 2012

Audino -- Emerging Powers Pokemon Card Review

Audino Emerging Powers Pokemon Card
Pokemon Card Overview:
Today's Pokemon Card Review is of Audino from the Emerging Powers Pokemon Card Set.  Audino is a basic, colorless type Pokemon card, with an hp of 90.  It has a x2 weakness to fighting type Pokemon, no resistance type, and a two colorless energy card retreat cost.  Audino doesn't have an Ability but it does have two moves, the first move is called Powerful Slap and for one colorless energy card it does 40 damage times the number of heads you get when you flip a coin for each energy card attached to this card.  Audino's second move is called Heal Pulse which takes three colorless energy cards and heals 50 damage from one of your Pokemon.

Pokemon Card Strategy:
So as far as strategy goes, I would prepare Audino on the bench by getting at least 3 energy cards on it, I would then strategize during the game so that whenever my Pokemon are close to feinting I retreat them so towards the end of the game I would have a healthy Audino with three energy cards on it and a full bench of injured Pokemon, I would then move Audino into the active Pokemon spot and either attack using Powerful Slap if I only need to knock out one or two more Pokemon but if I have more than two Pokemon to knock out I would use Heal Pulse a couple turns in a row and remove a great amount of damage from my benched Pokemon.  Since Audino is a colorless type Pokemon, I can put it in any deck, and I would consider putting one Audino card in almost every type deck.

Pokemon Card Rating:
I would give this card a 4 out of 5 rating.  I think this is an above average basic Pokemon card, I really like that you can put it into any deck and attach any type of energy card to it, another thing I like about this card is that it has the potential to do a massive amount of damage with Powerful Slap but at the same time has the ability to heal a ton of damage from your own Pokemon.  So Audino not only helps your team offensively but defensively as well.

Tomorrow's Pokemon Card:
So thanks for reading today's Pokemon card review of Audino from the Emerging Powers set, stay tuned for tomorrow's card review of Cinccino from the same set.  Make sure to check below for the Free Pokemon TCG Online Codes!

Free Pokemon TCG Online Code Cards:
XH7-KD9L-4WT-RDN
G5X-G3QB-W7R-JVM

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pokemon Cards are really nice:) Eid gifts to pakistan

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

u add such a good strategy to it :D
thanks,now i can use my audino to it's full Prudential :D
and again, thanks!!! :D