Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ninetales ex – EX Hidden Legends Pokemon Card Review

Ninetales ex Pokemon Card EX Hidden Legends SetPokemon Card Overview:
Today's Pokemon Card Review is of Ninetales ex from the EX Hidden Legends set. This is a stage 1, fire type Pokemon card, with an hp of 90. It has a x2 weakness to water type Pokemon, no resistance type, and a one colorless energy card retreat cost. Ninetales doesn’t have a Poke-Power or Poke-Body but it does have two moves, the first move is called Intense Glare and for one colorless energy card it makes your opponent switch their active Pokemon with one of their benched Pokemon, when this benched Pokemon is put into the active Pokemon spot that Pokemon is now burned and confused. Ninetales second move is called Fire Blast and for four energy cards, three colorless and one fire it does 100 damage, after performing the attack, Ninetales must discard one fire energy card from it.

PrimetimePokemon's Take:
I’m surprised at how quickly the ex cards in this set are improving, Metagross yesterday and Ninetales today both can do quite a bit of damage, much more than Kyogre and Groudon from this set. I would even consider in an unlimited format to make a metal and fire type deck just so I could combine Ninetales and Metagross ex, I would put 40 damage on as many Pokemon of my opponent’s as possible with Metagross then I would put Ninetales in and use Fire Blast to knock that Pokemon out and then the next turn if I couldn’t attack with Fire Blast again I would just use Intense Glare. I really like the artwork on this card with was done by Rya Ueda, I like the red glare of Ninetales eyes, it looks like it is just about to attack. I know I have this ex card in my collection.

Pokemon Card Price:
This card sells on eBay for around $12, on Professor-Oak it sells for $21.65 and $18.74 on PokeOrder.

Other ex Pokemon Cards in this set:
The other ex cards from this set are: Groudon, Kyogre, Metagross, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Vileplume, and Wigglytuff.

Tomorrow's Pokemon Card:
So thanks for reading today's Pokemon card review of Ninetales ex from the EX Hidden Legends set, stay tuned for tomorrow's card review of Regice ex from the same set.

No comments: