Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Chimecho -- Supreme Victors Pokemon Card Review

Chimecho Pokemon Card Supreme VictorsPokemon Card Overview:
Today's Pokemon Card Review is of Chimecho from the Supreme Victors set. This is a basic, pyschic type Pokemon card, with an hp of 70. It has a +20 to psychic type Pokemon, no resistance type, and a one colorless energy card retreat cost. Chimecho doesn't have a Poke-Power or Poke-Body but it does have two moves, the first move is called Heal Bell which for one colorless energy card allows you to remove 3 damage counters from each of your Pokemon. Chimecho's second move is called Super Psywave and this move requires 1 psychic energy card and allows you to choose any one of your opponent's Pokemon and put the amount of damage counters on that Pokemon that is equal to the number of energy cards attached to it.

Pokemon Card Strategy:
So as far as strategy goes, I would definitely consider putting this card in just about any deck so I could use Heal Bell on all of my Pokemon. If you want to make Heal Bell more affective, I would include Pokemon in my deck that have lower retreat costs so you don't have to discard so many energy cards retreating them. I would put Chimecho into play every once in awhile, possibly after one of your opponent's Pokemon is knocked out, use Heal Bell, and then retreat it the next turn. I would consider using Chimecho's Super Psywave if one of the opponent's Pokemon has at least 4 energy cards on them.

Pokemon Card Rating:
I would give this card a 4 out of 5 rating. I like that it can heal everyone of your benched Pokemon, and heal them greatly. Secondly I like how it can do damage to any one of the opponent's Pokemon, preventing them from wanting to attach too many energy cards to them. I just wish this card had a free retreat cost, if it did this card would be unstoppable.

Tomorrow's Pokemon Card:
So thanks for reading today's Pokemon card review of Chimecho from the Supreme Victors set, stay tuned for tomorrow's card review of Claydol from the Supreme Victors set.

No comments: