Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pokemon Card of the Day: Ditto (Legends Awakened)

Today's Pokemon Card of the Day is Ditto from the Legends Awakened set. This is a basic, normal type Pokemon card, with an hp of 60. It has a +20 weakness to fighting type Pokemon, no resistance type, and a one colorless energy card retreat cost. But you don't need to worry about its HP because of its Poke-Body called Ditto DNA which is basically what happens in the Pokemon games, Ditto basically transforms into the opponent's active Pokemon, taking their hp and move set. So as far as strategy goes I am not sure...I have always been intrigued with the idea of Ditto but I have never been able to use it very well. I may include one of these in my deck and hope that my opponent uses the same type of Pokemon I have in my deck so that I can actually use their moves. A good thing about transforming into another Pokemon is that you may be able to change into a stage 2 Pokemon that has a retreat cost of 4 colorless energy and yet even though Ditto is hypothetically that Pokemon it can still retreat for much less than that actual Pokemon. Since there is so much unknown with Ditto and what you can do with it I would give this card a 3 out of 5 rating which just means that it isn't a good or bad card. It could be one or the other depending on your luck or what you do with it but most of the strategy with this card depends entirely on your opponent and what kind of Pokemon they use. So thanks for reading today's review of Ditto from the Legends Awakened set, stay tuned for tomorrow's review of Forretress from the same set.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ericizfrozen said...

pretty good card! im liking your blogs man keep it up :)