Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pokemon Card of the Day: Farfetch'd (Heart Gold/Soul Silver)

Today's Pokemon Card of the Day is Farfetch'd from the Heart Gold/Soul Silver set. This is a basic, colorless type Pokemon card with an hp of 60. It has a x2 weakness to electric type Pokemon, a -20 resistance to fighting type Pokemon, and a one colorless energy card retreat cost. Farfetch'd doesn't have a Poke-Body or Poke-Power but it does have two moves the first move is called Collect and for one colorless energy card, Farfetch'd can draw 2 cards. Farfetch'd other move is called Spin Turn and this move also takes one colorless energy card and this move does 20 damage and also makes you switch Farfetch'd with one of your benched Pokemon. So as far as strategy goes I would probably include 3 or 4 of these in my deck and hope to get this card right off the bat, that way I could use Draw the first time and hopefully get something good with the two cards I can draw, and if not I can use Draw the next turn too and I would continue doing this until I get something I want on the bench and then I would use Spin Turn and switch it with the Pokemon I had been setting up on my bench. I would rate this card a 3 out of 5 because it is very average but for a starting card it is very well, I especially like how you can use this card with basically any deck type and that it allows you to draw cards very quickly to get your best cards in play faster than your opponent. So thanks for reading today's review of Farfetch'd from the Heart Gold/Soul Silver set, stay tuned for tomorrow's review of Feraligatr from the same set.

No comments: