Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pokemon Card of the Day: Cleffa (Heart Gold/Soul Silver)

Today's Pokemon Card of the Day is Cleffa from the Heart Gold/Soul Silver set. This is a basic, colorless type Pokemon card with an hp of 30. It doesn't have a weakness, resistance, or retreat cost since it is a baby Pokemon. Cleffa's Poke-Body is called Sweet Sleeping Face and it says that as long as Cleffa is Asleep prevent all damage done to Cleffa by attacks. This Poke-Body works really well with Cleffa's only move called Eeeeeeek which doesn't require any energy cards at all but lets you shuffle your hand into your deck, then draw 6 cards, and then makes Cleffa asleep. So as far as strategy goes I would really want to get Cleffa out early in the game and preferably be able to attack before the opposing Pokemon, because if I'm not first Cleffa will more than likely be knocked out quite quickly. But I would make Cleffa asleep right away and then keep using Eeeeeeek whenever Cleffa came out of its sleep all the while setting up my bench, and when I either have a Clefairy in my hand or a card I want to use on my bench I would retreat Cleffa once it wakes up and then use that other Pokemon. I would rate this card a 3 out of 5 because compared to most other cards this card is way worse in terms of attacking power and hp but it does do a good job for a baby Pokemon so I think it is a good card overall and if you are looking for a way to get the cards you want quickly without having to discard cards or move anything to the Lost Zone I would recommend you take a look at this card. So thanks for reading today's review of Cleffa from Heart Gold/Soul Silver stay tuned for tomorrow's review of Exeggutor from Heart Gold/Soul Silver.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my god this card its so good :P