Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pokemon Card of the Day: Armaldo (Legends Awakened)

Here is a link to my Armaldo Deck video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsY-_0dus60
This Armaldo card out of Legends Awakened has been my most powerful card in all the decks I've made. It's Poke-Body is what I really like about the card. Fossil Armor: If Armaldo would be damaged by an attack, prevent that attack's damage done to Armaldo if that damage is 60 or less. Not only does this allow for none of your opponent's Pokemon to do any damage to you, especially if they aren't stage 2, but if you have at least 3 energies on this card it will do 100 damage every turn and you don't even have to discard any energies when you perform Crush Claw. And besides the fact that this card has 140 HP, it rocks in general. The only downfall to this card is Armaldo's weakness to grass type Pokemon of +30 which is quite substantial so it will let those weaker Pokemon break your Poke-body and Armaldo is a stage 2 Pokemon so it takes awhile for you to get Armaldo into play, I usually try and build one of my Armaldos up on my bench before I put it into play so I can dominate it right away. I usually battle with my brothers or a few friends and as soon as I put in my fully loaded Armaldo they usually give up because they know it is game over. If you have anything to say about this card or have any suggestions of cards for me to talk about don't be afraid to comment.

7 comments:

HitmonRyan said...

Hey do you think you could review Mr. Mime rare from Great Encounters(I think) If you could, I'd appreciate it greatly

PrimetimePokemon said...

@ HitmonRyan
I will do that card very soon.

LazyYugioh103 said...

Nice Card

Unknown said...

hey primetime pokemon, i love all of your videos, and i hae this ancient charizard that i have had passed down to me from my 20 year old cousin, and that is my, favorie pokemon

infernape1010 said...

attach an expert belt and do 120 for 3 energys. also could you do gengar lvlx from arceas

hgh said...

i like that armaldo because its artwork is pretty cool and its hp is a lot and its damage is a lot i dont have that card

YoPokemon said...

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE IM A POKEMON
CARD OPENER
Search this exactly to google:
YoPokemonz youtube channel