Thursday, March 18, 2010

Man have I been busy today, since 5:30 this morning it has been go go go. First I had to work from 5:30 to 10:00 I went to the weight room really quickly from 10:00 to 11:00 and then I ate lunch, I had a turkey burger, and then I had to meet my programming languages professor at noon and I just got done getting help from him for my test, which he basically did 8 of the 9 questions for me. And I have an hour and a half class that starts in fifteen minutes so I don't have much of a break yet. I think I'll have about 25 minutes after this class gets over before I have to go to a help session for my Microeconomics class and then there is another help session tonight for that class at like 7 I probably will have to go to. I wish I could just have a break so I could chill on facebook or youtube or do whatever. I don't even really have any time to answer comments or anything on YouTube, Facebook, or on here. If I get time tonight I will be writing another Pokemon card of the day, this time I will be doing Mr. Mime since someone suggested I do that card. I will do a shout out to whoever suggested that to me when I actually do the review. It's harder to stay focused on homework too, since it's about 60 degrees outside which is beautiful in Minnesota especially this time of year, I'm actually wearing shorts for only the second time of the year, the first time being yesterday lol. But I better get going to my Economic Development class it starts in 15 minutes. So this is PrimetimePokemon, and I'm out. Make sure to comment on whatever you want to know from me I'll answer your questions. Out.

No comments: