Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's almost spring break and I'm so excited, I finished all my homework for tomorrow so all I have to do is sit through 2 classes and I'm free for over a week and I can finally get to open my HG/SS booster packs, tins, and poster packs that I've bought. For some reason it won't let me post comments on my posts in response to what others have written, so I'll be home tomorrow and try from my home computer if I can't figure out how to respond to the comments. Whenever I hit respond it says I have to sign in then when I sign in it goes to the comment page and I comment and then the page just refreshes and doesn't post anything and says I need to log in again. Besides having trouble with my blog I'm just watching NCAA basketball again tonight on CBS, I just got done watching number 5 Butler knock off number 1 seed Syracuse, that game was pretty exciting and then I was watching Washington lose to West Virginia and that game seemed like a circus to me, the refs wouldn't call any fouls and then one team would turn the ball over and then the other team would turn it over again right away. Speaking of bad basketball teams, my favorite basketball NBA basketball team the Minnesota Timberwolves have lost 13 games in a row and are on the verge of setting the franchise record for worst season record, at least they will get a good pick in the upcoming draft and either draft John Wall or Evan Turner. Well I'm looking forward to going home tomorrow and also doing the Absol Lv. X review on here, so I'll be blogging from home tomorrow and hopefully my blog commenting won't be misbehaving, so this is PrimetimePokemon and I'm out, talk to you all tomorrow.

5 comments:

PrimetimePokemon said...

It's okay I figured out the comments now, I just have to comment in a new window.

HitmonRyan said...

So now everything is the same but we just comment in this new window that pops up?

PrimetimePokemon said...

@HitmonRyan Yep, I hope it doesn't inconvenience you, if it does I can always try and change it back

Anonymous said...

um no need to be picky but john wall is only a freshman

HitmonRyan said...

@PrimetimePokemon Haha, no no it's acctualy better this way I think because before it had to load the other page and this just opens the window