Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I am right in the middle of classes today, I had to spend about an hour and a half in my professor's office so he could help me with my programming languages test, which I still don't understand, I might end up dropping the class. I thought I would write something quick on here while my new YouTube video is uploading, I am opening a Vaporeon Promo pack, I will post the link as a comment to this post or start another post just for that I'm not sure yet. I'm getting hungry for lunch, usually I eat at 11 but it's 12 now and I will go eat in a little bit, I just ate 2 Chewy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola bars so I wasn't so hungry. I actually have a lot of homework to do the rest of today, since I have class for 2 more hours today and then I have to go talk to my professor again about the test and then work on a group project for my Economic Development class. I filled out an NCAA bracket this morning even though I cheated and looked at a writer in the Star Tribune's bracket lol, but I've just been too busy to watch much college basketball this year except for a few Gopher's games. But I best be going, I'll catch you up on the rest of my day later, and maybe provide a review. PrimetimePokemon is out.

2 comments:

Pokemonpearl23 said...

Hi primetimepokemon im pokemonpearl23 cool blog!:)

PrimetimePokemon said...

thanks, tell all your friends about it, I know I'll be posting stuff on here daily